After I dragged myself out of bed this morning and had a quick scour of my Pinterest, I landed on this gorgeously fresh makeup look and thought, heck, I’m going to try that! Here are the products I used to get the look:
- First, I prepped for glowing skin by using Odacite Jojoba Beads Exfoliant followed by Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream (did someone say ho-ho-jojaba? Probably not).
- I then applied a very light layer of Vapour Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation and went over blemishes and under eyes with RMS Beauty ‘Un’Cover-Up.
- Next, I applied RMS Beauty Living Luminizer over cheekbones, browbones, the inner corners of the eyes and along the bridge of the nose. Then, using a Bare Escentual Flawless Face Brush, I buffed a bright coral creme blush onto the apples of cheeks (I have to admit to using the very non-clean Stila Convertible Color in Petunia, but RMS lip2cheek in Smile looks to be a great clean alternative).
- Up next was a quick swipe of liquid liner across the top lashline only, followed by a quick curl of the eyelashes and a layer of Ere Perez Almond Oil Mascara.
- And to finish, I dabbed Kjar Weis Lip Tint in Bliss Full over lips.
- Hair was freshly washed so I just added a spritz of sea salt spray and roughly blow dried for some texture.