2 posts tagged gift guide
Part II of The Clean Beauty Blog Christmas gift guide:
- Spiezia Organics Facial Brilliance Gift Set: Spiezia Organics has one of my favourite cleansers in the whole world, and this gift set comes with other goodies to get your skin glowing. At a slightly lower price point there is also the Glow & Go Gift Set, which also features the cleanser.
- Lotus Wei Mini Collection: Lotus Wei is a line of products that utilises flower essences to create and channel certain moods. The Mini Collection is a great way to sample to full range - Joy Juice & Pure Energy are my favourites (and yes, they really work)!
- Dr Alkaitis Organic Travel Kit: Another great little skincare set - Dr Alkaitis uses ingredients that are literally good enough to eat.
- Ren Mini Rose Set: I’m a sucker for rose fragrance. This gift set comes with a mini Body Wash, Body Cream & Oil by luxury brand REN. A great stocking stuffer (currently on sale for $20!).
- Inika Face in a Box: Despite the slightly scary name, this looks like a great value gift set with a mineral foundation and bronzer, two brushes, and sample liquid foundation, concealer and primer.
- Neom Organics Mini Bath Indulgence Bath Oils Set: I love Neom Organics’ candles, and these bath oils look equally yummy!
- Clean Eating Magazine subscription: A gift that keeps on giving… every month! Clean Eating has just launched in Australia with Sarah Wilson as the editor-at-large, and focuses on simple recipes using good, fresh ingredients and minimal sugar.