1 post tagged luxury
The silly season has snuck up on us again, and it seems that I have learnt nothing from previous years’ panic buying experiences and have left the Christmas shopping until the last minute yet again. I’ve scoped out some of my favourite beauty websites, and here are my clean Christmas picks:
- MV Organics Travel Essentials - I’ve been using the Gentle Cream Cleanser, Rose Mist and Rose Soothing & Protective Moisturiser and can highly recommend each one of them: they all have a beautiful fresh rose fragrance and the cleanser and moisturiser have a luxuriously thick texture. This would be a lovely gift set to introduce someone to the MV Organics range.
- Trilogy Signature Skincare Collection - This one is a bargain at $26.95 - perfect for a Secret Santa or stocking stuffer! You can scope out my review of Trilogy Rosehip Oil here.
- Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Box: Glow straight to the top of the Christmas card list with this gift.
- Franc Serum & Half-Price Exfoliator: Give the gift of good skin - I’ve raved above Franc Essential Serum here.
- Neom Luxury Organics Utter Relaxation Collection: For mums and stress-heads (usually the same person).
- Kimia Exquisite Rejuvenating Facial System: I’ve been meaning to post a review of Kimia’s exceptional products for a while - the rejuvenating facial system is nothing short of miraculous. This is one to pop onto your wishlist (I like to leave subtle post-it notes around the house with my gift requests).
Part II to follow shortly, so stay tuned!