1 post tagged nourish skincare
I love winter. I love the crisp clean mornings, layers of woolly clothes, and excuse to carbo-load. I don’t, however, love winter skin - strange dry patches, red & reactive skin that can’t cope with going from hot to cold environments, and the lack of glow that comes from too many days hiding indoors under blankets. Thankfully, there are some lovely products that I have discovered that have helped enormously and are like a big glass of orange juice for my skin:
- Stark Skincare Grapefruit Cleanse + Hydrate Balm: The ultimate winter cleanser. So hydrating that it doubles as both a cleanser and moisturiser, packed with nourishing ingredients like shea butter and coconut & sweet almond oil and vitamin e, and with a zingy citrus fragrance to boot, this is a delight to cleanse with on cold winter nights.
- Stark Skincare White Willowbark Perfecting Tonic: another sweet offering from Stark Skincare. This is the only thing that gets me out of a hot shower - a refreshing spritz of this is great at keeping pimples at bay whilst soothing and toning skin.
- Trilogy Everything Balm: For, er, everything, but particularly great to massage into dry flaky patches and to keep the soles of feet soft and smooth. I keep a pot next to my bed to massage into problem areas.
- Nourish Balance Refining Toning Mist: Another toner - which is a product that I don’t usually use, but which I am finding great to use in winter to wake up skin. This one by Nourish has a zesty apple scent and is great for oilier skin.
- RMS Lip2Cheek in Modest: Because even if it’s too cold to exercise outside, I can still have the same pretty flush of colour on cheeks.
- RMS Living Luminizer: An old favourite. Nothing gives skin as good a glow as this does, and the subtle sheen is perfect for winter’s changeable light when more glittery highlighters can look obvious and jarring.